|Item:||Digital Readout Kits||NameAxes No.:||Digital Readout Linear Scale|
|Usage:||Woodworker, Lathe,Milling Machine,Bridgeport||Type:||Optical Encoder|
|Display Resolution:||0.5μm, 0.2μm,0.1μm,1μm, 5μm,10μm||Output Signal:||TTL/RS422|
|System:||SINO DRO||Keyword:||Dro For Lathe Milling Boring|
Magnetic Digital Readout Linear Scale,
Optical Digital Readout Linear Scale,
Lathe Magnetic Linear Scale Tape
SINO Digital Readout Kits Encoder Scale Lathe Milling Boring
1. New 16 bit SCM technology, can substitute all kinds of basic functions and special request
2. Widely used in high accuracy coordinate boring machines, floor boring machines, high accuracy boring machines, high accuracy grinding machines, lathe, EDM machine, milling machine, and so on.
3. Accurate reading, each axis can supply 40 points of non-linear compensations.
4. Multi-language: Operator can choose their native language for operating.
5. Special previewing the drawing function, after setting well the parameter, the Dro will display the machined well effect which makes the operating be more visual.
6. Custom setting for the shortcut keys, the operator can set the shortcut keys according to his operating habit.
7. Single axis up to 5 axis input to work for high precision tool machines.
Product data sheet:
|Scaling distance||0.02mm(50 lines/mm)|
|Reference Signal||Every 50mm per length specification|
|working speed||(resolution)>=5um: >=60m/min <=1um: >=120m/min|
|Humidity||100% not condensed|
This DRO kit is commonly fitted to machines, especially for metalworking — lathes, cylindrical grinders, milling machines, surface grinders, boring mills, and other machine tools — to allow the operator to work faster and with greater accuracy. The use of DROs is not limited to manually operated machines. CNC machines can usually be switched to manual operation, and in this case, a form of DRO is simulated on its control panel.
Contact Person: Berlina