|Item Name:||Test Instrument Digital Readout System SDS 2MS||Usage:||Suitable For Mill Lathe Machine|
|Power Voltage Selection:||AC 50 Hz~60 Hz 100V~240V||Signal:||TTL Square Wave|
|Storage Temperature:||-30℃~70℃||Power Consumption:||25VA|
2 Axis Digital Readout System,
SDS 2 Axis Digital Readout
Test instrument digital readout system SDS 2MS DRO kits glass linear scale suitable for mill lathe machine
Our company has passed the authorization and audit of the ISO 9001 quality system, ISO 14001 environmental system, and OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety system.
Smooth R :
In mold processing, arc processing is essential. For single workpiece placement machining, where the required contours are simple and do not involve excessive arcing, placing the job on a CNC machine can cost a lot of time and money.
The advanced smooth R-arc calculation function provided in the SDS2MS digital display box makes it possible to use the universal milling machine to easily and quickly complete the processing of single pieces such as formed copper electrodes. The arc calculation function can freely control the smoothness of the arc. The distance between two adjacent working points is uniform, and the smoothness of the arc can be controlled by controlling this distance.
This function is used for arc machining. ① The information window displays prompting the operator to input all the parameters that need to be defined, which is very convenient to operate. ②This function can calculate the most suitable cutting depth according to the input maximum cutting (MAX CUT) so that the smoothness of the arc is completely controlled by the operator. 1) Operators without experience in this area should first understand the coordinate system when using the Arc R calculation function.
1. The digital display box must be handled carefully.
2. The box must be grounded properly.
3. Power voltage selection: AC 100V~240V 50 Hz~60 Hz
4. Power consumption: 25VA
5. Working temperature: 0℃~45℃
6. Storage temperature: -30℃~70℃
7. Relative humidity: <90%(20±5℃)
8. Weight: ≈840 g
9. There must no corrosive gases be around the box.
10. Number of coordinates: 2 coordinates.
11. Display: 7 digits with symbol display, the message window displays using the 8-star character display device.
12. Frequency multiplication: 4X
13. Allowable input signal: TTL square wave.
14. Allowable input signal frequency: ≤5M Hz
15. Length resolution: 5µm, 1µm.
16. Operation keyboard: Sealed diaphragm touch keys
1. a piece of SDS2MS series digital readout
2. a piece of power wire
3. a copy of operating instruction
4. a copy of the verified certificate
5. a piece of the dustproof cover
6. a piece of bracket B
|Item name||SDS 2MS Digital Readout System|
|Digital Readout (DRO)||SDS2MS|
|Power Voltage selection||AC 50 Hz~60 Hz 100V~240V|
|Allowable input signal||TTL square wave|
|Number of coordinates||2 coordinates|
|Others||Cable / Manual|
To prevent electric shock from fire, the machine shall not spray moisture or coolant directly.
All linear scales were tested before delivery. Here is a sample of a scale's test report.
Thank the purchase and use of our products! To make our services make you more satisfied after the purchase, please read the following instructions:
●Products shall be delivered with "Three Guarantees" and 15-day limited replacement and free repair within the period of one warranty year (from date of sale).
Accessories must be complete in replacement: ●The following few services are not free: 1. over one year warranty; 2. abnormal damage due to failure to comply with requirements of using, maintenance, and storage; 3. damage caused by the unauthorized mender; 4. without a valid invoice (except the products can be proved in warranty year); 5. damage caused by an irresistible force.
Contact Person: Berlina