|Name:||Sino SDS3-1 Display Digital Readout Linear Encoder||Number Of Axis:||1 Axis DRO Measuring Machine|
|Color:||Grey||Signal:||Digital Readout Kits: TTL / RS422|
|Voltage:||Digital Display Controller: AC100-240V / 50-60Hz||Suitable For:||Milling Machine, Boring Machine, EDM Machine|
|Resolution:||1um,5um,0.5um||Weight:||3KG For DRO|
SINO Linear Digital Readout,
Single Axis Linear Digital Readout
Grey Single Axis SDS3-1 SINO Linear Digital Readout Linear Scale Encoder System
SDS3-1 is a small size DRO that has strong operation functions special for single axis measurement and position control.
SDS3-1 DRO Digital Readout DRO Functions:
1. Measurement: One of the basic functions of a digital readout is to measure distances, lengths, or angles accurately.
2. Display: The digital readout displays the measurements in real-time, so you can keep track of your progress and monitor changes as they occur.
3. Accuracy: Digital readouts are super accurate, and they can provide measurements to the nearest decimal point or even further.
Specifications of SINO SDS3-1 digital readout system
Digital readouts (DROs) can be used on a variety of machines, including milling machines, lathes, grinders, and other precision machines. The specifications for a digital readout will vary depending on the machine it is intended for and its intended use. However, common specifications for a digital readout may include:
1. Display: A digital readout typically has an LED or LCD display that shows the measurements and readings.
2. Resolution: This refers to the smallest measurement that can be displayed on the readout. It is typically measured in micrometers or millimeters.
3. Accuracy: The accuracy of the digital readout is an important specification. It is the difference between the actual measurement and the measurement displayed on the readout.
|1 PC||3 Axis LED digital readout SDS3-1|
|1 PC||Protection cover|
|1 PC||Instruction Manual (English)|
Product image /photos:
The rack in the picture is optioned, not standard product.
Contact Person: Mr. Piero Chan