|Name:||Sino SDS3-1 Display Digital Readout Linear Encoder||Number Of Axis:||1 Axis DRO Measuring Machine|
|Color:||Grey||Signal:||Digital Readout Kits: TTL / RS422|
|Voltage:||Digital Display Controller: AC100-240V / 50-60Hz||Suitable For:||Milling Machine, Boring Machine, EDM Machine|
|Resolution:||1um,5um,0.5um||Weight:||3KG For DRO|
Single Axis SINO Digital Readout System,
SINO Digital Readout System SDS3-1
Single Axis SDS3-1 SINO Linear Optical Encoder Migital Readouts For Milling Machines
SDS3-1 is a small size DRO that has strong operation functions special for single axis measurement and position control.
SDS3-1 DRO Digital Readout DRO Functions:
1. Accurate measurement of distances, lengths, or angles is one of the fundamental uses of a digital readout.
2. Display: The digital readout shows the measures in real-time so you can maintain tabs on your progress and observe modifications as they take place.
3. Accuracy: Digital readouts can provide measurements to the nearest decimal point or even further. They are extremely accurate.
Specifications of SINO SDS3-1 digital readout system
Machines like milling machines, lathes, grinders, and other precision machinery can all use digital readouts (DROs). Depending on the equipment it is meant for and the intended purpose, a digital readout's parameters will change. However, typical requirements for a digital readout could consist of:
1. Display: The measurements and readings are often shown on an LED or LCD screen in a digital readout.
2.The smallest measurement that can be shown on the readout is referred to as resolution. Usually, it is measured in millimeters or micrometers.
3. precision: The digital readout's precision is a crucial characteristic. It is the variation between the measured value and the value shown on the readout.
|1 PC||3 Axis LED digital readout SDS3-1|
|1 PC||Protection cover|
|1 PC||Instruction Manual (English)|
Product image /photos:
The rack in the picture is optioned, not standard product.
Contact Person: Mr. Piero Chan