|Sino SDS3-1 Display Digital Readout Linear Encoder
|Number Of Axis:
|1 Axis DRO Measuring Machine
|Digital Readout Kits: TTL / RS422
|Digital Display Controller: AC100-240V / 50-60Hz
|Milling Machine, Boring Machine, EDM Machine
|3KG For DRO
Single Axis SINO Digital Readout System,
SINO Digital Readout System SDS3-1
Single Axis SDS3-1 SINO Linear Optical Encoder Migital Readouts For Milling Machines
SDS3-1 is a small size DRO that has strong operation functions special for single axis measurement and position control.
SDS3-1 DRO Digital Readout DRO Functions:
1. Accurate measurement of distances, lengths, or angles is one of the fundamental uses of a digital readout.
2. Display: The digital readout shows the measures in real-time so you can maintain tabs on your progress and observe modifications as they take place.
3. Accuracy: Digital readouts can provide measurements to the nearest decimal point or even further. They are extremely accurate.
Specifications of SINO SDS3-1 digital readout system
Digital readouts (DROs) can be used with a variety of precision machinery, including milling machines, lathes, grinders, and others. The specifications of a digital readout vary depending on the equipment and the application. However, common specifications for a digital readout could include:
1. Display: In a digital readout, measurements and readings are frequently displayed on an LED or LCD screen.
2.Resolution is the smallest measurement that can be displayed on the readout. It is typically expressed in millimeters or micrometers.
3. accuracy: The accuracy of the digital readout is an important feature. It is the difference between the value that was measured and the value displayed on the readout.
|3 Axis LED digital readout SDS3-1
|Instruction Manual (English)
Product image /photos:
The rack in the picture is optioned, not standard product.
Contact Person: Mr. Piero Chan