|Name:||5 Axes Vertical Machine Center||Travel X/Y/Z:||1100/600/600mm|
|Size（L*W):||1200*600mm||Max. Weight On Table:||1000kg|
|Cutting FeedRate:||10000 M/min||Spindle Taper:||BBT40mm|
|Speed:||12000rpm||X/Y/Z Rapid Feedrate:||36/36/36 M/min|
Metal CNC Vertical Machining Center,
12000rpm CNC Vertical Machining Center
CNC 3 axis YSV 1160 Metal Machine Vertical Machining Center CNC Vertical Milling Machine
Outstanding Performance from the Machine Center
1. Taiwan's frequency converter tool magazine has greatly accelerated processing by cutting tool change time to just 1.4 seconds;
2. High torque output is frequently generated by all three axes, enabling quick and accurate placement.
3. The spindle motor is powered by a standard generic 11–15 KW high-torque motor. Because it has a spindle torque that is far higher than that of comparable models, it is ideal for heavy cutting.
The conditions that machines function in
1. A three-phase, 380V, 50%Hz, 10%, 15%, and 1Hz alternating current power supply.
840°C is the outdoor temperature.
3. A humidity level of 80%
4. 0.6 to 0.8 MPA for the air supply pressure
Product image /photos:
setup, commissioning, acceptance, and instruction
When the machine tool is delivered, our service engineer will go to the customer's location to complete installation and commissioning as well as on-site training.
2. Customers can send operators to our company for an initial training session that lasts for about a week; after that, our firm will offer on-site instruction at the customer's location for installation and commissioning.
3. Acceptance: Using the supplier-provided ex-factory accuracy inspection table, accuracy acceptance examines both the inspection items that can be checked at the customer's location and those that don't meet the inspection requirements, such as positioning accuracy, spindle taper hole accuracy inspection stick test, etc.
For inspection and acceptance, the buyer will dispatch workers to the supplier's factory.
After-sales service concept
1. Pre-sales service: Janssen's sales representatives will present clients with the finest processing alternatives, including tool and fixture selection, option configuration, and machine tool selection.
administration of lubricating oil, cutting fluids, and other services. offering turnkey projects in addition.
2. Maintenance response time: We have a service crew of up to 26 people and a fully working service van at our disposal. As soon as we receive the user's failure notification, we will respond within two hours.
3. Parts inventory: Janssen has a specialized production facility and a full stock of parts in Xiamen. Each office maintains stockpiles of frequently used parts to provide users with the fastest repair components.
Contact Person: Mr. Piero Chan