|Name:||3 AXES Vertical Machine Center||Material:||Metal|
|Suitable For:||Cutting Machine/milling Machine||Type:||VERTICAL|
|Max. Spindle Speed (r.p.m):||10000 R.p.m||Width Of Bed (mm):||550 Mm|
|Spindle Motor Power(kW)::||12000||Number Of Axes:||3 Axes|
|Travel (X Axis)(mm):||850 Mm||Travel (Z Axis)(mm):||550 Mm|
|Positioning Accuracy (mm):||±0.005||Repeatability (X/Y/Z) (mm):||±0.003|
SINO 3 Axes Vertical Machine Center,
CNC 3 Axes Vertical Machine Center
SINO YSV-855 3 Axes Vertical Machine Center High Accuracy CNC Milling Machine Cutting Machine
Features of the machine
High Performance Ultra High Machining Center
1. The knife arm is controlled by the frequency converter, the Taiwan frequency conversion tool magazine is adopted, and the tool change time is reduced to 1.4S, which significantly increases the efficiency of the product processing;
3. The spindle motor is equipped with a ii8/12000 high-torque generalized motor, and the spindle torque is significantly improved compared with other brands of the same model, making it very suitable for heavy cutting.
4. The machine tool parts are from a well-known brand of a well-known factory, and they have high torque output and quick and accurate positioning.
Features of optomechanisms:
1. Use German Rexroth/THK line rail, with a maximum width of 45mm for the Y/Z line rail;
2. The worktable's width is increased to 550mm, and the Y-axis stroke is increased to 550mm;
3. The column design in the shape of a "herringbone" is as stable as Mount Tai, and the X-axis sliding seat has an extremely wide spread;
4. To prevent thermal displacement, the three axes use C3 grade screws and NSK original bearings (3062), which are pre-tensioned in the 3+2 mode.
5. A 150mm-diameter, high-rigidity BBT40 spindle with a ring spray design;
The cutting time can reach 0.28 seconds thanks to the use of Taiwan's original ultra-high-speed cutting cylinder, and the machine tool's bed is composed of precise HT300 high-grade cast iron.
1. Swiveling Control Box * Semi-Enclosed Guard
2. Low Energy working light for the auto lubrication system
3. Transformer with volumetric type automatic lubricator
4. Spindle oil Coolant RS 232 code
5. Auto power off for air guns
6. Toolbox and rigid tapper
7. Leveling Block and Bolts * Operation Manual
8. Handwheel and Heat Exchange for Electric Cabinet
9. A mechanical coolant oil separator
2. (HSK/ISO/CAT/BT) Spindle Taper
Spindle RPM 3.
4. An autotool changer
5 Lengthened Head
Optional controller (SINUMERIK 840D) 6.
7. Full Gear or ZF Gear box
Product image /photos:
Installation, commissioning, training and acceptance
1. Installation and commissioning: After the machine tool arrives at the customer's factory, our service engineer will go to the customer's factory in time to carry out installation and commissioning and on-site training. 2. Customers can choose to send operators to our company to be responsible for the preliminary training for about a week, and then our company will conduct on-site training at the customer's place during installation and commissioning. 3. Acceptance: Accuracy acceptance, according to the ex-factory accuracy inspection table provided by the supplier, inspect the items that can be inspected at the customer's place, and inspect the inspection items that do not meet the inspection conditions, such as positioning accuracy, spindle taper hole accuracy inspection stick test Etc., no testing at the demand side, or negotiation between the two parties
The buyer will send personnel to the supplier's factory for inspection and acceptance.
After-sales service concept
1. Pre-sales service: Janssen's sales team will provide users with the best processing solutions, including machine tool selection, option configuration, tool and fixture selection,
Lubricating oil, cutting fluid management and other series of services. And can provide turnkey projects.
2. Maintenance response time: Our company has a service team of up to 26 people and is equipped with a complete service vehicle. After receiving the user's notification of failure, we will respond within 2 hours. 3. Parts inventory: Janssen has a special production workshop and parts inventory in Xiamen, with strong strength and complete inventory. There are commonly used parts inventories in each office to provide users with the fastest repair parts. 4. Machine tool maintenance: All machine tools within the warranty period enjoy free maintenance services, and machine tools outside the warranty period can purchase maintenance services at economical and reasonable prices. And according to customer needs, plan equipment management and maintenance process.
5. Maintenance charges after the warranty period: The charging standard is clearly stated at the actual price, only the cost is charged, and the user is served with the concept of openness, fairness and fairness.
6. Special old user service department: closely track the use of machine tools, and deal with maintenance complaints in a timely manner.
7. Maintenance supervision: the general manager also serves as the director of the after-sales service department, supervises the quality of maintenance services in real time, and protects the rights of customers.
Machine working conditions
1. Three-phase AC power supply: 380V±10%, -15%; 50Hz±1Hz
2. Ambient temperature: 8～40Cº
3. Relative humidity: ≤80%
4. Air source pressure: 0.6～0.8 MPA
Contact Person: Mr. Piero Chan