|Name:||5 Axes Vertical Machine Center||Travel X/Y/Z:||1100/600/600mm|
|Size（L*W):||1200*600mm||Max. Weight On Table:||1000kg|
|Cutting FeedRate:||10000 M/min||Spindle Taper:||BBT40mm|
|Speed:||12000rpm||X/Y/Z Rapid Feedrate:||36/36/36 M/min|
5 Axes Horizontal Cnc Machine,
Automatic Horizontal Cnc Machine
YSV 1160 High Quality Horizontal Cnc Machine Automatic CNC Milling Machine Price
The following characteristics of the YSV-1160 machine:
1. Taiwan's frequency converter tool magazine has greatly accelerated processing speed; tool changes now take just 1.4 seconds;
2. High torque output is a standard feature on all three axes, enabling quick and accurate positioning.
3. A conventional 11–15 KW high–torque generalized motor is used as the spindle motor. This spindle torque is appropriate for heavy cutting because it is much higher than that of other brands of the same type.
4. The machine tool components are made by a reputable company that uses cutting-edge configuration.
Features of the optical device YSV-1160:
1. The German Rexroth line rail is used, and its width is 45 mm. The Y-axis has a 745 mm super-wide span.
2. To reduce thermal movement, the three-axis employs a PMI outer diameter 40mm C3 grade screw and an NSK original bearing (3062), both of which have undergone pre-tensioning treatment.
3. Strong rigidity offers forceful cutting and is supported by 6 sliding seats on the X axis.
4. A high-rigidity, 150mm-diameter BBT spindle with a ring spray design;
5. Utilize a genuine Taiwanese ultra-high-speed cutting cylinder with a cutting time of 0.28S;
Product image /photos:
Installation, commissioning, acceptance, and training
1. Installation and commissioning: As soon as the machine tool is delivered, our service engineer will go to the customer's location to finish installation and commissioning as well as on-site training.
2. Customers may send operators to our company for an initial training session that lasts for about a week; after that, our firm will offer on-site instruction at the customer's location for installation and commissioning.
3. Acceptance: Accuracy acceptance examines both the inspection items that can be examined at the customer's location and those that do not meet the inspection requirements, such as positioning accuracy, spindle taper hole accuracy inspection stick test, etc. It does this by using the ex-factory accuracy inspection table that the supplier has provided.
For inspection and acceptance, the buyer will dispatch workers to the supplier's factory.
After-sales service concept
1. Pre-sales service: Janssen's sales representatives will present clients with the finest processing alternatives, including tool and fixture selection, option configuration, and machine tool selection.
administration of lubricating oil, cutting fluids, and other services. offering turnkey projects in addition.
2. Maintenance response time: We have a service crew of up to 26 people and a fully working service van at our disposal. As soon as we receive the user's failure notification, we will respond within two hours.
3. Parts inventory: Janssen has a specialized production facility and a full stock of parts in Xiamen. Each office maintains stockpiles of frequently used parts to provide users with the fastest repair components.
4. Maintenance of machine tools: All machine tools that are covered by a warranty period receive free maintenance services, and machine tools that are not covered by a warranty can pay affordable and fair fees for maintenance services. Plan the equipment management and maintenance process based on customer needs.
5. Maintenance fees after the warranty has expired: The standard for billing is made apparent at the actual cost, only the cost is incurred, and the user is treated with the concepts of openness, fairness, and fairness.
6. Special old user service department: closely monitor machine tool use and promptly address maintenance problems.
7. Maintenance oversight: The general manager also functions as the after-sales service department's director, monitoring the maintenance services' quality in real time and defending clients' rights.
the conditions in which machines function
1. 380V 10%, 15%; 50Hz 1Hz; three-phase AC power supply
2. The outside temperature is 840°C.
3. 80% relative humidity
4. 0.6 to 0.8 MPA for the air supply pressure
Contact Person: Mr. Piero Chan